Jenolan Caves Blue Mountains And Kanangra walls Look out 4WD Day Tour
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales
- Product code: PJ0KLG
Open every day, Jenolan Caves are the largest, most spectacular and most famous caves in Australia.
Explore the world's oldest caves (360 millions yrs old) - one of the most outstanding cave systems in the world.
Participants will see and experience the spectacular wilderness areas and take in the grand surrounds of The Greater Blue Mountains Drive in a 4WD, visiting Australia’s oldest and most impressive limestone caves and breathtaking lookouts.
Take in the stunning scenic lookouts and amazing views the Blue Mountains has to offer.
This tour is ideal for participants wanting guided short bushwalks to beautiful lookouts and famous landmarks.
Participants can expect a round-trip transportation and an experienced guide.Off the beaten track in a 4WD to gorgeous lush green forest, with a guided tour.
Inclusions & Exclusions
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Fully guided Adventure with an Experienced Certified Outdoor Instructor .
- General Survival Skills.
- Water, Soft drink.
- Outside walking tours to the Grand Arch ,waterfalls and blue pool .
- Wildlife Encounters.
- Checking some of the best Look out on the wildside of the national parks.
- Off the beaten track by a Four wheels drive .
What's excluded :
- Entry ticket to the caves.
Pick up Locations:
- From All Sydney city hotels (For group)
From Parramatta train station.(Meeting point is on Fitzwilliam St, Parramatta near the Train station's EXIT )
To organize bigger group bookings, please contact us on 0410610717 before you book online as we cant fit you all in one four wheels drive we either can add few seats in the back or can meet you at the beginning of the hikes.